Friday, March 25, 2011

Things I Can Do Now

Being 90 lbs lighter is a bit of a learning process.  Finding things that are easier for me to do, or things that I can do that I couldn't do before.

Some of them are.....

Sitting on my hubbys lap
Going for a motorcyle ride
Crossing my legs
Tying my shoes without feeling like I can't breathe
Walking 3 miles back to the house after hubby dropped me off down the road, and enjoying it
Not worrying about how fat I look when talking to people
Making love to my hubby, it's great to be an active participant
Playing on the swings with my boys
Going for a hike
Having more self confidence

There are more to come, but you have to stop and appreciate the steps you've already taken.  It helps to see it in print to know that it really has happened and it's just going to get better.

3 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Good for you making sure to stop and smell the roses. You deserve it. You've worked hard to get this far. :)

xoxo
~Lisa

flowerweaver said...

I'm so proud of you! It's great to hear about all the things your are able to do again and how much it's improved the quality of your life.

Ed said...

Most excellent job, the list will keep growing. I did some off road photography on Sunday and loved every minute of it..:-)