Monday, March 14, 2011

5 Months Post Op

I had my Dr's visit today.  I  got the results from my labs that I had done last week.  All is within normal range. I'm not deficient in anything. 

Now that doesn't mean it won't change with time, but for now I don't have to add any supplements to my daily vitamin routine.

I have lost 86 lbs and only have 35 more to go.  The only place to do any improvement is my exercising.  I have not been consitent and have fallen way off.  I vow to improve that and do 30 mins at least 3 times a week.

Yesterday we all went for an hour long hike across the street and it was fun and alot easier than it would have been before.  Wy got scratched a couple of times and decided he would rather be carried down the mountain.  It was actually easy for me.  That wouldn't of been possible before either.

I will try and post updated pics sometime this week. 

Keep the peace!!

4 comments:

DesertHen said...

That is great news! =) I am so happy for you and the progess you have made and continue to make! =)

Post some pics soon!

(((HUGS)))

Samantha said...

That is sooo great that you dont have to add anymore vitamins and that you only have 35 left to go!! you can totally do this!!

Anonymous said...

You have really done well. I have been lurking at your site and progress, as I could stand to lose about 80lbs. I understand this proceedure could cure my diabetes.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

86 lbs....WOW! That just blows my mind. I hope it does for you, too!

Hiking is so much fun and a great way to exercise.....you don't even feel like you're exercising when surrounded by beautiful views and interesting nature.
Enjoy in your healthier stronger body!

xoxo
~Lisa