Monday, February 9, 2009

Obsess Much.....

I have a confession to make...I have an obsession...some of you may know this about me and for others it may come as a surprise.... I found myself running around the house today looking for one, something I've not seen before, or lately, as I've been known to do it twice, if it's any good. I started to panic....should I go out to get one, or raid D's supply? I couldn't find what I was looking for in his room, and I finally had to give up. Be sure I'm going out tomorrow for some.... BOOKS!!!! I apparently need to refill my stash....

3 comments:

kellie said...

haha I knew it was a book.
love you

in time out said...

funny. I could give you a few books, i hate to get rid of them but they are taking over my life. in the meantime I have a valentine for you on my site, just right click, copy and it is yours. Thanks for reading, and for supporting me in my ups and downs. ---stacie

Happy Valentines Bloggie Friend ♥

DesertHen said...

I would be happy to share a few books with you...I don't seem to have time to read much these days!!