Monday, November 8, 2010

School Shots 2010

It's that time of year again....the school has their "picture day" and you get uncomfortable, fake smile pics that they want to charge you an arm and a leg for.  NOT ME!!!
Last year I decided that I would take their pictures for "school portraits".  As I've gotten better using my wonderful camera I feel I do a better job anyway.  More natural, better background, and it gives me time to order them around when they sort of have to listen to me.....mostly anyway.
Off to Ferebee Park we went...and here are the results.



my first born....hard to believe he's 10 now
such a wonderful sensitive boy
always worrying about others
 
 
DSC_0172







DSC_0176






my second and last
I always said God gave me a good baby first
cause the second would be Hell.
Maybe not Hell, but he sure is a handful
so independent and stubborn
but I love him fiercely
 
 



DSC_0180




DSC_0191






they make my days crazy
but the love they give
is sooooo worth it
 
DSC_0169

3 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oh my! You're right, your second born has such a mischievous grin. I bet he's a live wire. Love it! lol!

And yes, you're right. You take much better photos than any school studio company I've ever seen.

If you ever decided to go into business doing school photography or any kind of portrait photography, you would be very successful!

~Lisa

Fredda said...

Wow! What beautiful photos! I love them.

My 2 boys are the same way. My first is so sweet and quiet and innocent. My second one is.....not! He is wild and impulsive and exactly like me! LOL

CTG Ponies said...

Wonderful pics!!!