Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Evil Eye Is Back....And Other Stuff...

Had an okay day at work yesterday. Came home a little early because I haven't been getting alot of sleep the last few nights, my cough is back and it keeps me up some. I noticed my left eye was kind of goopy again and thought....great...here we go again. Then they ran a ticker on the tv that we had a escaped convict awaiting trial for a double murder loose in the county. They were blocking all roads out of the area and advised everyone to lock their doors. Great. I thought that stuff only happened in the city. That meant DH brought out the gun from the locked cabinet, where I like it to be, and kept it in a drawer next to the bed for the night. Great.... Then I woke up this morning with a swollen and goopy pink eye....again.. What the heck is going on with me lately, I just can't seem to shake it. Good thing I have the medicine still.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, the crazy on the loose is frightening!!!

DesertHen said...

Sorry you are sick again! (((HUGS))) Countrychick was sick last week and has a terrible cough now!

So did they catch the escaped convict? That is scary!!