Sunday, October 26, 2008

Book Tag

Linda over at the 7msn has posted a book tag, thought I'd pass it along. Here are the rules: Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences. Don't look for your favorite book. Pick the closest. Tag 5 people to do the same.
Here's the one I had closest to the computer.
" I thought I was dead. I really did. If I hadn't been pretending I was dead, they would have killed me, too. They're crazy, man, crazy."

2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awesome!

Very cool book :)
Is this typical of what you normally read?

~Lisa

colleen said...

I'm pretty much open to anything fiction. I got additcted to her books and read them over and over again when I can't seem to find anything else. I'm always up to finding a new author though.