Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bring on the sleep!

I found out today that I have to meet with the Dr's at the sleep study clinic.  Apparently my oxygen levels fell below normal so they want to talk with me about my sleep history and the results.  I will probably have to do an overnight study, but thankfully they can do that at the hospital near my home.  I've been taking alot of trips to Asheville lately, one tomorrow and one next week, and it's an hour and a half drive one way. 

I'm taking small steps towards my goal.  I've had a bit of stress the last couple of days.  I've made some decisions about a few things and am scared and exited all at the same time.  I will talk about it in a few days, some important people don't know yet.  I believe if I have faith in myself and my abilities it will all work out for the best.

Off for my psych eval tomorrow!

No comments: