Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh How Time Flies....

It seems like only yesterday I was taking D for his pictures...the sweet innocence of a two year old (excluding the terrible two part of course). He was so sweet and lovable, loved to cuddle and his questions were just too cute.
Now flash forward 7 years and this is what we have....sweet, cuddly, lovable, still full of questions ( some of which I can't possibly know the answer to) and not so innocent anymore (thanks to other kids at school).
I'm afraid that I'm going to blink and he'll be in college and then moving away from me. It just might be one of the worst days of my life, letting him go to become a man. It's too bad we can't keep them small forever. How will I ever manage to do it....

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Awww.he's such an adorable, good looking young man (gasp! did I just say man? Swipe that! lol!)

Mine will be 13 next year! gah!

~Lisa