Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spa Sunday

My beautiful sister was here to visit this weekend and as usual it was too short a trip. I look forward to spending time in ATL this summer with the boys and getting to enjoy her company for a week or so. Today was spa day, haircuts were had, eyebrows were waxed and for a select one, hey Dar!, toenails were cut! I must say I was just in love with the haircut I gave Kel, she has just wonderful hair for a short cut. Just the right amount of wave. Makes me want to cut my hair off, but I know it won't look anything like hers. Just not fair....:(

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Very cute! I like all the spikes. My hair is too straight and lank to look good that short. I've been wanting to try and new hair cut for a long time, though. Maybe I'll go big....and bring back bangs! lol :D

~Lisa