Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Green Wig....

St. Patty's Day....A good holiday for drinking green beer and hanging out with your friends..Not a good day to be working with a bunch of girls who love any reason to dress up. I was supposed to wear some sort of tack green outfit and such as all the girls were. I don't own anything green and being a big girl don't particularly like dressing up like a goof. It's never pretty. My boss had other ideas when she saw me. Green suspenders were added to me as I sat doing a pedicure and after that a green wig. I figured what the heck, everyone else looked crazier than me so I'll just go with the flow. Good time was had by all. When I got home my DH said it better wash out or be a wig, W wanted to try it on, and D was whining about something, he apparently had a bad day at school. Here are the results.
My own little leprechaun
Isn't he just the cutest thing.
My big boy, red eyed but perking up
with the green hair
And then there's me...
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had one of those! Happy St. Patrick's Day!