Thursday, January 22, 2009

Interview With....

Me!!! Lisa over at Laughing Orca Ranch was interviewed by a friend of hers and asked if any of us blogger buddies were brave enough to take on the challenge...I stepped out of my box and said yes! Here are her questions and my completely honest answers.....
  1. Talk about my proudest moment: I would have to say that was when my kids were born I finally felt that I did something right.
  2. Talk about my most embarrassing moment: That's a toss up. Growing up in South Fl. we would spend alot of time in our pool. One day I had to use the bathroom, badly, you know those times when you think someone is trying to rip out your intestines and it just seems like it's never gonna stop, I know TMI, but you did ask....anyway after what felt like forever I finally made it back to the pool, with a toilet seat ring impression on my backside, that everyone could see....the other involved trying to get a tan and some Crisco, but that's another story.
  3. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be: I would love to visit Ireland but don't really want to fly over the ocean to do it. Also Maine in the fall, and most definitely Alaska.
  4. Have you ever swam naked? Where?: Yes I have and I recommend it to anyone who wants to feel completely free..In my pool.
  5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?: I never counted, as I'm not much of a shoe person, I would have to say less than 10.
  6. What is the most daring thing you've ever done?: Moving to NC to pursue a relationship with my husband when we had only seen each other twice.
  7. What is the funnies thing I've ever seen?: I would say Jeff Dunham comedy show, and someone walking down the street tripping and falling down..she didn't get hurt, but I got a giggle.

Those are my answers. I hope you enjoyed getting to know me, and hold nothing against me. I've learned not to sit on the pot and then go out to the pool, Crisco is only good for cooking, and it's still funny when someone falls down.

1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Colleen, These were all great answers. I enjoyed learning some new things about you, too.
Seems like most of your interesting stories center around the pool, eh? heheh

Thanks again for participating,
Lisa