Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

I've seen Toasts to Tuesdays, Wordfull and Wordless Wednesdays, so I thought why not Thankful Thursdays...

I'm thankful for:

The rain we've had the last two days.

That Wy woke up early and decided
to read a book instead of waking me up.
The clients at work today, those that decided
to have more done, and those that just walked
in.
I had to drive home from work a new way (roads
were muddy) and a beautiful sight
it was.
I'm sure there are more things I could post, but I don't want to overwhelm everyone. Jump in and give it a try. Be Thankful this Thursday.
Here are a few pics from my drive home...

4 comments:

kellie said...

I am not thankful for this crazy computer wiping out everything I just wrote! Thanks.

Dar

kellie said...

Now, I am calmed down.
I am thankful for Kel and family, my egg breakfast, my job, my car being repaired, kitties, Christmas....

kellie said...

Hi sissor,
Today I would be thankful for being at work on time "Dar overslept", being in a good mood all day, the electrition showing up on time, last but not least, Thursday leads into Friday.

DesertHen said...

What a great idea...I will have to play along next week.

Beautiful photos!

We really need some rain here or snow.....