Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Happy Thanksgiving....

Was had by all. This year was a blast. Sis and her family came and it was a relaxed and food filled holiday. I did the cooking for turkey day and was beat by the end of the day, so I took a glass of wine and sat outside to finally cool off after being hot all day. Dar's daughter Kris came with her little boy Bryce, and let me tell you the boys had a great time together. Dawson and Wyatt were wonderful with him and he seemed to like everyone he saw, cute little thing.

Of course the XBox was in attendance

and as such we had a couple of Rock Stars

in the house.

Kel and Dar making dinner Friday

family.....there's nothing like it.

1 comment:

DesertHen said...

Sounds like you had a great day and lots of fun....=) I just found that cute little cookie on your blog that says "click me".....how fun is that thing!! =D

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.