Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Gift

It seems every year that trying to find the right gifts for my niece and nephew gets harder and harder. She is 14 and he's 11. I don't spend all that much time with them even though they live right down the street ( that's a whole other story) suffice it to say we don't have all that much in common. This year I thought I'd knit Lyndsay something.
I started with a Ruffled Scarf
Still not sure....
I knit a Cabled Hat and Scarf
Still unsure....
I thought she'd like a pair of socks...
Do you think I got it right?
I still haven't a clue what to do
about Trent.

3 comments:

DesertHen said...

Now that my friend, is a very cool gift!! I love those scarves, hat and those socks....they all look so warm and cozy!! Love the colors!! I can't believe just how fast you knit your projects!! Countrychick is working on a scarf, but she is taking her own sweet time on it....he, he.

Guillaume said...

I like the scarf and the socks. They will be comfy during those cold winter days/nights.

Tracey said...

Oh, I'm not sure you're on the right track at all. I think those socks would look much better on me...

I know, I know...we've never even met! But I still think they'd look better on me :)